Payment Options

Payment for your treatment is required at the time of your visit.

We can process your health fund claim on the spot via our HICAPS machine.

We accept the following payment types

  • Cash
  • Cheque
  • MasterCard
  • Visa
  • EFTPOS

Concerned About The Cost of Your Dental Treatment?

If you’re concerned about the cost of your dental treatment, don’t let it prevent you from getting the care you need.
  • We offer a payment plan service via DentiCare to help you cover the costs.
  • It isn’t a loan, so there are no credit checks and the best part is – there are no interest charges.
  • This direct debit service allows you to pay for your dentist treatment over a period of up to 1 year.
What amount can I have on my dental payment plan?

A minimum deposit of 20% is required and the remaining 80% can be put towards your payment plan.

  • Minimum plan amount – $500
  • Maximum plan amount – $9000 ($5000 for Residents)
What costs are incurred on my dental payment plan?
  • 20% minimum deposit on your total treatment plan – paid directly to the practice at the time of completing your Direct Debit Request Form. (This amount must be paid before any treatment begins and you cannot use your health fund rebate to pay this deposit.)
  • $39 set-up fee – charged by Denticare.
  • A 2% surcharge per transaction if using a credit card for debit payments.
How long do I have to pay off my dental plan?
  • Payment plan up to $2000 – 6 month maximum term
  • Payment plan up to $9000 – 12 month maximum term
How often do I make payments?
  • Weekly, fortnightly or monthly
Early payments, amendments and health funds:
  • You can make lump sum payments or pay your full balance at any stage, by making a payment directly to the practice.
  • If you need additional treatment, it can be added to an existing plan; these amendments incur a $19 set-up fee, and you may need to make an additional payment to cover the difference in the 20% deposit and one-off fee, compared to the original payment plan.
  • If you are a member of a Health fund, you can still claim a rebate and this rebate is deducted from the amount you owe..
What is the eligibility criteria for a payment plan?
  • You are an Australian Citizen. Australian Residents can apply, with some restrictions Non-residents are unable to apply.
  • You are eighteen (18) years old or older.
  • You are gainfully employed and/or have adequate income to honor the scheduled payments as per your signed Direct Debit Request
  • You are currently not Bankrupt or subject to any Bankruptcy and/or Debt Agreements.
How do I apply for a payment plan?

In the clinic, you can sign a Service Agreement and complete a Direct Debit Request form.

If you have any questions, please phone our helpful reception staff on 49 57 59 57.